Monday, January 15, 2007

Let it snow!


So it's a wonderful snowy day!!!

This is my first blog, so I'm not really sure how this works... but here's what happened this weekend:




My poor little Sumo got sick =( Sweet thing. He's feeling better though. Unfortunately, I was up all Saturday night taking care of him. But now he's up n about and enjoying the snow.










Mom makes felted purses, and she's working on this awesome blue and brown bag... Here it is now. It just has to be felted. I'll post a pic of it when it's all done.


Well that was my first post! I plan on curling up and knitting and watching Gilmore Girls all day... sounds like a good day to me =)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Wow!! Now you are cool like me :-)
You will have to post pictures of the knitting that you do as well!! (Like how is that scarf coming along???)

AR said...

Hi! I just popped over from your mom's blog. Do you knit, too?

I think all of the work you do for others is great. Enjoy your bag when it's all felted. :)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I'm here from your mom's site too! Glad to hear your dog's feeling better now.

I'll bookmark your blog and be back to visit again!